EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT TOOLS FOR 8051/ARM-7
(SPJ Systems Make)
“C” COMPILLER FOR 8051MICROCONTROLLER
- Runs on Windows95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
- Includes Integrated Development Environment – Program Editor with Syntax Highlighting
- Includes C Complier, Assembler and Linker for 8031/51.
- Supports multiple C and / or ASM files in one project.
- Complier supports nearly all 8051 derivatives (which are machine code compatible with original 8051) of several manufactures : Atmel, Philips, Infineon, Dallas, AD and more.
- Supported data types : bit, char, unsigned char, int, unsigned int, long int, unsigned long int, float, arrays (up to 2 dimensional), pointer (up to 1 level)
- Includes library containing lot of useful functions.
- Includes Source / Binary Level Debugger (Simulator), with simulation of on-chip peripherals like serial port and off-chip peripherals like LCD.
- Includes Visual Code Generator to visually generate code to initialize on-chip peripherals (for example, Timer initialization values calculation for baud rate generation).
- Includes ISP programming and Terminal Emulation utility to download HEX file to target hardware or evaluation board.
SCARM ’C’ compiler for ARM family of micro-controllers
- Includes Integrated Development Environment (IDE) - Program editor with syntax highlighter
- Includes Compiler, Assembler and Linker for ARM microcontrollers.
- Run on Windows 2K/XP
- Supports multiple C and/or ASM files in one project.
- Visual Code Generator (VCG) for easy programming of on chip peripherals like I/O, PLL, etc.
- Includes SDB Debugger (JTAG Cable and Target Hardware required). Supports breakpoints, single stepping etc.
- Supports data types like char, unsigned chart, int, unsigned chart, int, unsigned int, long int, float, arrays, pointers, etc.
- Includes library of various functions
- RTOS based example included
- Technical Support available
- Free Upgrades for unlimited period